No-Man Episode4 No-Man Episode4

The line work is clean and the animation is smooth.
Good stuff dude!

SuperPhil64 responds:

Thanks! I really appreciate your kind words. : )

A Hellbenders Christmas A Hellbenders Christmas

I really am happy to see something new from you guys, I know these things take a long time to make. Yet, the animated jokes and the random shit that happens throughout just seemed forced. It's like you guys had a checklist of shit you NEED to include and then the rest is just background noise.

It may just be because NG loves this "type" of humor so it has a tendency to beat it to death. But it's a bit cringe worthy when you see classic members do it and still believe it's that funny.

Overall, I love the animation, it's very clean and professional. I hope to see the material get updated and maybe become strong enough to be a new "cliche" in NG style animations.

Numa Numa 10-Year Reunion Numa Numa 10-Year Reunion

Feels like it was just yesterday...10 years goes by fast.
Good to see you're still alive and having fun with it!
It may have been just me, but I noticed a slight delay between the music and your lip singing.

Tightrope Theatre Tightrope Theatre

it's like taking the ice level, cannons, and generally all the things that make Mario a pain in the ass and making a whole game out of just that...
I had a fun time, but i couldn't finish it, too much rage!

Slimey's Quest (LD31) Slimey's Quest (LD31)

very fun and creative!
Good job!

I was on the Throne I was on the Throne

Simple and clean game.
Very well done. Straightforward and creative. I love the simplistic art style and animations.

Great game!

AIM - Faith in Freedom AIM - Faith in Freedom

Sounds excellent dude! I can totally hear this being in the game. You surprised me with this one. LOVE IT!

SnowTeddy responds:

Thank you very much for providing me the opportunity to express this work. And thank you for the review :)

-= Death From Above =- -= Death From Above =-

Seriously my favorite track by you right now!

TheBiocide responds:

Glad you're still diggin' it, man!

-= Dystopia =- -= Dystopia =-

Slices Slices

woah!

Destruction Destruction

Woah!
When I first saw the thumbnail and clicked on on it I thought, "Hmmm, this person has a taste in art I can relate to, looks like something I've done before." But then I read your comment and I was delighted.
This looks freaking SAH-WEEEET! The field of view is more drastic but it makes it feel more intense. great work!

Karvidon responds:

Dude I freaking love your works! It was the kinda style I've been picturing in my head but could never get it on paper. Hope you don't mind if I tried to capture your style haha (kinda feel embarrassed tbh)