View Profile YakovlevArt

9 Movie Reviews

Classic NG right here.
Laughed as soon as I saw the thumbnail.

The line work is clean and the animation is smooth.
Good stuff dude!

SuperPhil64 responds:

Thanks! I really appreciate your kind words. : )

I really am happy to see something new from you guys, I know these things take a long time to make. Yet, the animated jokes and the random shit that happens throughout just seemed forced. It's like you guys had a checklist of shit you NEED to include and then the rest is just background noise.

It may just be because NG loves this "type" of humor so it has a tendency to beat it to death. But it's a bit cringe worthy when you see classic members do it and still believe it's that funny.

Overall, I love the animation, it's very clean and professional. I hope to see the material get updated and maybe become strong enough to be a new "cliche" in NG style animations.

10 Game Reviews

it's like taking the ice level, cannons, and generally all the things that make Mario a pain in the ass and making a whole game out of just that...
I had a fun time, but i couldn't finish it, too much rage!

very fun and creative!
Good job!

Simple and clean game.
Very well done. Straightforward and creative. I love the simplistic art style and animations.

Great game!

173 Audio Reviews

Wow this is so well done. I love the background atmosphere with voices and pops or whatever that sound is, sounds like running water lol.
Super chill and fits the theme of the art very well!
Love it!

Sounds excellent dude! I can totally hear this being in the game. You surprised me with this one. LOVE IT!

Zoonotist responds:

Thank you very much for providing me the opportunity to express this work. And thank you for the review :)

Seriously my favorite track by you right now!

TheBiocide responds:

Glad you're still diggin' it, man!

138 Art Reviews