No-Man Episode4 No-Man Episode4

The line work is clean and the animation is smooth.
Good stuff dude!

SuperPhil64 responds:

Thanks! I really appreciate your kind words. : )

A Hellbenders Christmas A Hellbenders Christmas

I really am happy to see something new from you guys, I know these things take a long time to make. Yet, the animated jokes and the random shit that happens throughout just seemed forced. It's like you guys had a checklist of shit you NEED to include and then the rest is just background noise.

It may just be because NG loves this "type" of humor so it has a tendency to beat it to death. But it's a bit cringe worthy when you see classic members do it and still believe it's that funny.

Overall, I love the animation, it's very clean and professional. I hope to see the material get updated and maybe become strong enough to be a new "cliche" in NG style animations.

Numa Numa 10-Year Reunion Numa Numa 10-Year Reunion

Feels like it was just yesterday...10 years goes by fast.
Good to see you're still alive and having fun with it!
It may have been just me, but I noticed a slight delay between the music and your lip singing.

Tightrope Theatre Tightrope Theatre

it's like taking the ice level, cannons, and generally all the things that make Mario a pain in the ass and making a whole game out of just that...
I had a fun time, but i couldn't finish it, too much rage!

Slimey's Quest (LD31) Slimey's Quest (LD31)

very fun and creative!
Good job!

I was on the Throne I was on the Throne

Simple and clean game.
Very well done. Straightforward and creative. I love the simplistic art style and animations.

Great game!

AIM - Faith in Freedom AIM - Faith in Freedom

Sounds excellent dude! I can totally hear this being in the game. You surprised me with this one. LOVE IT!

I0TA responds:

Thank you very much for providing me the opportunity to express this work. And thank you for the review :)

-= Death From Above =- -= Death From Above =-

Seriously my favorite track by you right now!

TheBiocide responds:

Glad you're still diggin' it, man!

-= Dystopia =- -= Dystopia =-

HUUUUUUUGE!

TheBiocide responds:

Hehehehehe, thanks dude! <3

GRIM SHI GRIM SHI

Is it weird that I recognize that smoke background? haha. I have that same pack!
Neon blades are dope any time.
GOOD STUFF!

deathink responds:

noway, I had drew all that. but thanks a lot my man

tantacles 2 tantacles 2

Feel like this belongs in the 3D art category most. Really like the design and modeling!

2 2

Diggin' this! Though you should've kept the textured brush look on the highlights too. I like the little gradients on them- that's fine. It's just the overall painting has this textured and rough look that works, but then the highlights on the cheek are an obvious square brush. Idk. just jumps out takes away from the traditional feel of it.